Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yummy food!!! - Salmon Salad Etc.

Today I made a delicious recipe I found online (http://www.bhg.com/recipes/mealideas/view.jsp?id=2700003).

The link, unfortunately, does not help with how to put it together, so I just mixed up all the ingredients together since that's basically what you do with tuna salad.

Salmon salad tastes better, much better, in my opinion. I'm not sure how to describe the difference but it is amazing! And good for you! This requires much less mayo than I'm accustomed to in tuna salad, which makes it a lot healthier as well. It has green onions (I was a little short), celery, pickles, and dill as well. Yum!!!

On the side I did two of their recommendations, a bowl of black olives and some wheat english muffins with dill butter.

The dill butter is easy, just mix up some dill with softened butter. It tastes great!

This meal would be a delicious one for the summertime especially-very refreshing. It's not too heavy but it filled me up nicely.

No comments: