Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photo Challenge


My friend and future sister Bekah has been doing the photo challenge so I decided to do it too. :) It seems fun and insightful. I'll probably end up missing days since I'm planning my wedding among a million other things but I'll try to do my best. :D

Day 1 - a photo of you and 10 facts
1. I'd just gotten my hair cut when this picture was taken in 2009.
2. The first three guys I dated were all born in July 1985. No, that wasn't intentional.
3. I love cheeseburgers and fries.
4. I'm attempting to be a distance runner. Jury is still out on the success of this venture.
5. I speak Czech best of all the languages I've attempted learning.
6. Speaking of Czech, I've spent about 6 cumulative months in that country and can't wait to go back.
7. I'm empathetic to a fault. I easily take on the emotions and attitudes of those around me--or even in a book I'm reading or a movie I'm watching.
8. I got my degree in music education, but despite my enjoyment of teaching kids, I'd rather pursue my own photography business.
9. My heart is forever torn between California and Colorado. I love the snowy mountains and mountain fresh air here in Colorado but I also love breathing deeply the perfect humidity of southern California, its flowery scents, and being at the beach on a warm day.
10. My beta fish, Hibiscus, is old. Really old, for a beta. He's just passing 5 years in age--meaning 5 years since he came to live with me, which means he's older than that. He should've died about 3 years ago. He will probably finally die when I finally clean his tank. :P

1 comment:

Becky (So Very Blessed) said...

Oooo...I love that you're doing a challenge! I'm kind of partial to the whole blogging thing. ;-) Can't wait to see more!