Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Been AWhile!

I realize I haven't posted in almost a year. Crazy! Sometimes I get really into blogging, and sometimes I do not.

Something I've realized lately is that there is a lot people can learn from each other. I've learned so much and God has spoken to me immensely through other peoples' blogs and such. So I thought I should start again. Share what God shows me on a more regular basis. And just share the joys I experience in life--and the hard times--because we can all learn from those.

That said... there is a thunderstorm starting here in the Springs and I'm excited! I love thunderstorms. They fascinate me. They are powerful and yet God protects us from them too for the most part. For how strong He has made weather and nature, He is still in control and allows us to still have dominion over the earth. Kinda crazy! :)

I also start the real work part of my new job tomorrow! I'm kind of nervous! I'm excited too, because I get to learn about photography, my favorite thing to do, but I do not want to mess up either! I'm praying God will help me have great work ethic and give it my best and work as working for Him and not men. :)

1 comment:

Becky (So Very Blessed) said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I love the new background! Awesome 1st post back. :)